Friday, May 11, 2007

Now in COLORADO!!!!

Hi Everyone!
Well, we are moved and trying to get settled into our new place. Things are going pretty well. We can't complain. except that I can't find my wedding ring. I sure hope it turns up soon. Anyways, Travis got a job at Wal-mart for now and we will see if he can get something better. The benefits are pretty good, so if we can't find something better at least this will work out for right now. We are just happy and busy. I am always doing something around the house. My kitchen is so small and it drives me crazy at times, but it will be okay as long as it won't be for forever. Well, I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I will try to get some soon. We hope that everyone is doing well and will keep in touch!
Love
The Esquibels

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I can't wait to catch up and see how you are re-adjusting back to CO! I assume you'll be at the sealing--I hope you all have a good time being together. I think it's been since our wedding that all five kids in your family were together!