Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Slumber Party Fun!!

The other night Chase was upset about having to sleep in his room alone. I told him that he wasn't alone because he has Caden in his room with him. "I don't want a little kid, I want a big person to sleep with me!" I figured that since Brooke and I sleep together he was getting jealous and lonely being by himself. So the solution was to have a slumber party in the family room. That idea went over well, so they got to sleep together in the family room for one night! Problem Solved!! And now that he is back in school he knows he has to sleep in his bed. No more sleepy time issues! At least for now...

2 comments:

The McLemore's said...

they are so cute!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I remember when I used to be able to sleep on the floor no prob, there is no way I could do that now. I hope you still got a bed at the slumber party, or even the couch.