Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Greetings from one crazy Family!


Hey Friends,

I am so sorry that I haven't done a new post for awhile. But I am not able to get my pictures developed yet. I have like three rolls to develop. So when I finally get them done, there will be a lot to post. I am hoping that within the next week or so I will be able to get the pictures. I will keep my fingers crossed. Well things here are just crazy and I am trying to stay sane. And I was planning on writing more, but Brooke is making it impossible. So I will try back soon. I hope that all is going well, and that everyone is happy and healthy!

With love from the Esquibels
PS Chase loved the turtles, so i decided to add them to the page! He just loves animals so much!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

cute pic! Good to read (hear) from you!!

Kory Jane said...

Haven't you gotten those pictures developed yet? Turtle is cute, but your kids are much cuter. Keep us updated. Have you even dropped them off yet? ;)