Saturday, July 21, 2007

Brooke's Birthday!!!

Well, I have finally recieved new pictures. But unfortunately this was the only pictrure that blogger would let me download. For some reason our computer isn't cooperating, so i will have to try again later. The one I posted is from Brooke's Birthday. Yes, I know I am a month late, but I'm sorry I couldn't get it done any faster! And Now here they are, and our family is as cute and happy as ever! Sorry if the picture looks a little dark, the lighting in our house was horrible so I tried to adjust it the best I could. We had so much fun on Brooke's Birthday. We had my sister Brittany and her family over, and we ate and played games and opened presents. Brooked loved her presents. She enjoyed opening the first couple ones, but then she didn't want to do it anymore. She just wanted to play. So Travis and I had to do quite a bit of helping!
Things here are going well. Travis is still at wal-Mart and has already recieved a raise. He is doing so well, and they love him!! Well, I am looking into getting a part time job and I have applied at Payless. I have an interview withthem in a couple hours, so we will see what happens. The kids are doing well. they are as happy and crazy as usual. They keep me on my toes!! I have little room for slacking! I wish I could be lazy more. Oh well, that is what happens when you become a mom. Well, we hope that everyone is doing well, and we thank you for all of your support and frindship!
See ya later,
The Esquibels

2 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Tiff!! Look how cute you look. Looks like you guys are so happy. I miss you and let me know how things went with your job!! Love you.

Marianne said...

Gosh--I haven't checked blogs in forever! I'm so excited to get to read/look at your posts! Happy belated Birthday to Brooke!!!!