Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To all our Friends and Family,
Now that I have the opportunity to post some more pictures here they are! My computer is cooperating so I have my chance to show everyone how much fun we can have when the weather is actually nice! And Since we have Mindy during the day we are able to bring her along, too. The kids have so much fun playing at the park! Chase loves flying the kite, and thinks it is so cool that something he is holding can go that high in the sky!
This is what our Kite looks like!! Pretty huh? We think so!
This is Brooke wanting to fly the kite, but as you can see Daddy has to do most of the work,
or it will just fall!




Swinging is fun! And swinging with your best friend is even more fun!
Are those girls Cute!! They just love the swings, and so does mom,
because I don't have to do much to keep them entertained!!


This was snack time! Not that Brooke needs more snacks, but who doesn't like to eat??
I know I like snack time and I LOVE nap time!
Posing for the cutest picture! Here are our two favorite men in our house!
And look at those muscules!


The coloring on this picture is not very good at all, but I tried to make it look the
best I could! Brooke loves to slide down the slide, too. Right up there with swinging is
sliding down the slide! And it is even more fun when I go down with her!
Well, As you can all see we just love the park. We have so much fun and we get to relax from the crazy life we have at home! Plus mommy can try to get a tan!:):):)
We hope that everyone is happy and healthy.
Best Wishes,
The Esquibels


1 comment:

Marianne said...

Way cute pictures!!! It looks like you guys are enjoying life!! We look forward to seeing you in December!!!