Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chase Lost His First Tooth!!!!!

I can't believe how excited I am about my little boy losing his first tooth! It has been loose for about a week and I kept telling him that as soon as he lost it he would be able to put it under his pillow and the tooth fairy would bring him money!! He thought that sounded pretty awesome so he wanted his tooth to come out. He kept asking me to take it out, but I told him he was just going to have to wait until it got looser and then it would come out on its own. Then yesterday he came yelling for me saying that his tooth came out! He was so excited about it and then he told me that the tooth fairy was going to bring him money!! He seems pretty proud that he lost his tooth and it makes me think about how fast he is growing up! I can't believe how the time flies!! I guess we need to enjoy every minute we have, because before we know it our kids are will be grown with families of their own!! Here's to today, lets make the most of it!!!

4 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness! That is exciting! I didn't realize it happened this soon. That makes him seem so old!

The McLemore's said...

loose teeth creap me out! The joys of parenthood! You are such a good mom Tiff!!!

Kory Jane said...

I bet he was so excited. I hope that you had some cash laying around unlike us. Like when we had to take money from Logan's piggy bank and basically regift it....talk about feeling horrible.

Anna Min said...

Yea for Chase! He seems like he should be too young...they do grow fast.
I'll be watching your future posts...gender, names, and baby. I hope everything is going well for you in your job hunt and move to Colorado:)