Saturday, May 2, 2009

Doctors Visit...

Well, I finally found a doctor here in Colorado, and I had my first visit with him yesterday! I was lucky because they happened to have a cancellation, otherwise I would have had to wait for another two weeks to get in! Anyways I listened to the heartbeat and everything is going good. I have my ultrasound in two weeks, on Friday May 15. And then I will get to find out what the baby will be. But that is only if the baby cooperates! Then, if we are lucky enough to find out what the baby is, I will need to come up with names! I am getting more and more excited about finding out what the baby will be now that I have an actually date set up for the ultrasound!

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

I want a pregnancy picture please...I am sure you are showing way more now. I am also excited about seeing what you are going to be having and helping with names. Did I tell you I am the new Primary Secretary? Yeah, I basically took over your job and I have to say I am impressed with your folder. Talk about a lot to live up to.

The McLemore's said...

Hooray Tiffany! I would love to see pregnancy pictures as well, I bet you are super adorable pregnant! I can't wait to find out what your having!

Allison said...

Hi Tiffany! (This is Allison Pobst by the way). I saw your blog from Larissa's. Your children are beautiful!!!! Anyways, I hope everything is going well. Do Patrick and Mary Anne happen to have a blog?