Monday, May 25, 2009

Its a Boy!!!

Most of you already know that I am having a boy. I am very excited. I have been thinking about names and it is very difficult for me, but I think that I am liking the name Austin Tyler!! Its kind of funny because my brother Tyler lives in Austin, TX, so it sounds like I am naming him after him, but it is just a coincidence. I feel like I get bigger every day!! I don't know if I will be able to make it to September!!! I guess I have no choice! Well, I thought I would finally post some pictures so you guys can all see how big I am getting! I wish you all the best! Take Care!



2 comments:

The McLemore's said...

oh my goodness! That tummy is getting so big! How exciting!!!!

Kory Jane said...

I know I should just be content with what I can get, but where is your beautiful smiling face? I haven't seen it for a couple of months and I would love to see that. Next time don't decapitate yourself. Love ya.